The fact is, I couldn’t stomach shaking hands with a bunch of limp-wristed, lip-service pussies: Ross Mirkarimi, Matt Gonzalez; Art Agnos and the most emblimatic of which is you, Chris Daly, “All bark and no bite” pretender. You're all too scared of Gavin - Not me. I’m anouncing my candidacy!
My choices are limited, run or endorce Gavin... which means, while Sissy Chrissie stays home to study pie charts, polls and dawn an apron in the kitchen, I'll be out campaigning for better Quality of life. Meantime, I am extending an invitation for the so-called leader of the progressives to meet me at the 3rd Street Boxing Gym where I can work through my disgust for his lack of faith.
After all the love The City demonstrated by almost electing Gonzalez in a campaign that spent one dollar to Gavin’s six, you couldn't deliver a single, viable contender - WTF?! Smoke another bong hit and let some real men decide the City's fate. You've shown your true colors - Yellow!
The Green Party has failded us (again) and I relish the prospect of meeting Chris 'One Hit' Daly in the ring and and knocking out the party that elected Bush into office - you suck! Borrow your wife's sack and back up your words!
Dean aka Gavin Sucks.com
PS: Keep up the wonderful work you're doing in the Tenderloin. It's a pleasure to walk through your neighborhood, not!
- Calitics: Progressives Forfeit, Gavin Newsom Re-Elected by Default by: blogswarm.
- Left in SF: Notes from the Progressive Convention by Sasha.
- SF Bulldog: Bulldog 2007-Article 87 by H. Brown.
- Beyond Chron: Progressive Convention Won't Nominate a Candidate by Paul Hogarth.
- Greg Dewar: A Few Notes and Links From The "Progressive Convention" by Greg Dewar.
- SFBG: The good side of Daly for Mayor by Tim Redmond.
- SFist: The Progessive Convention: The pictures by Rita.
- SFGate: Chris Daly also isn't running for mayor by Cecilia M. Vega.
- Civic Center: Mayoral Politics 3: Political Blue Balls by SF Mike