That is, until Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio rides into with some old fashioned justice.
Last week,Hennessey said, “his hands are tied" by overcowding; and I say his early releases are effectively unknotting the mayor’s “services or citation” arrests, locking us into vicious cycle of “catch and release.”
It's like losing an old fashioned shootout by slightest margin of points - heartbreaking. The mayor lights up the scoreboard with huge numbers in his reelection bid; nevertheless, we lose as vegabonds play trading spaces with addicts and theives - not to mention overworked and under appreciated SFPD.
Enter Sheriff Joe, just in time to save the day with a temporary, permanent solution – Tent City.
Sheriff Joe says, If you can’t beat ‘em in Golden Gate Park, then join ‘em!
Pitch a Tent, Portable Fence and Toilets too.Where the buffalo roam, polo horses play, windmills curn and rose gardens flourish stands a temporary solution to a permanent problem, economically and compassionately providing food, shelter and directing the homeless into programs they desperately need and desperately reject.
- Turf War In the Tenderloin
- City's New Sit Down, Shoot Up Drug Cafe
- No Vacancy!
- Officer Suspended for Criticizing Mayor
- Wait and See
- Liberals March 'Right' Over Progressives
- Bum Fights
- Care Not Recycle
- Care Not Carts
- Chasing The Dragon
- Mayor Closes Golden Gate Park
- National Guard Deployed to San Fracisco
- Escape to New York
- Night of the Living Homeless - South Park
- The Homeless Return - Stanley Roberts, KRON 4
- Shame of the City - Stanley Roberts, KRON 4
Gavin Sucks Polls: