Friday, August 24, 2007

Siebel Speaks (…er…rather spoke)

I know this is old news, as the Chonicle's Girlfriend Uniterupted erupted back in March. Aparently, SFluxe just got round to commenting on Jennifer Siebel's massive hallucination - having imagined all of San Francisco simply dreamt Brittanie Mountz into reality.

She quotes Gavin as telling her, after the date, “You’re not going to want to talk to me after tomorrow. There’s a thing in the paper coming out about me and my 20-year-old girlfriend. I never dated her.”

Ditto for Ruby Rippey-Tourk who Jennifer holds responsible for the City Hall Sex Scandal.

“The woman is the culprit….”
Sounds like a healthy relationship. How does that Rick Springfield tune go?
You know, I wish that I had Gavin's girl,
Where can I find a woman like that?
Read the complete post: Siebel Speaks (and it ain’t pretty) [sfluxe.com]

1 comment:

D. Matthews said...

Thank you for linking to SFluxe, but please notice the date on the post was back in MARCH 2007.